From: Joe DiNero [mailto:joedinero68@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jun 27, 2018 5:57 PM EST
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Microsfot Exchange Account and Outlook 2016

Good Evening Folks

Not exactly a JFW question. However, I am hoping someone can give a little
advice I just got a new part time position and the email address is a
Microsoft Exchange account and the online interface is a nightmare with JFW.
Is there some sort of secret with setting them up in Outlook 2016? I used
the new account wizard in Control Panel and it says it was successful
however, I am not seeing any of the email. Any clues?