From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Headings List Behaving Erratically

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 09:06 am, Bill White wrote:

I think what you need to do is to move a couple of characters to the right when you go to one of these inconsistent headings.

And am I correct in assuming that just right arrowing a couple of times after using the "Move to heading" option from the headings list is what I should be doing?   I just want to be absolutely certain.

I will definitely give this a try when we get the "won't open the link when we've landed on a heading that is a link as well" syndrome.

         ~ Mark Twain