From: Mike & Barbara
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 1:28 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13 on a new pc, speech cutting off too soon

Hi Rick,

I have the same problem on a Widows7 32 Bit system. I have tried 3
different sound cards, changed display settings, & kicked it a couple of
times just because, & I still have the same problem! LOL LOL On the other
hand my Widows7 64 Bit system works just fine, go figure.

For everyone on the list, have a very merry Christmas and the Happiest of
New Years!
Mike