Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Looking for an accessible VOIP/softphone option for desktop and iOS mobile

Hi there!  Here is what I have.

The documentation is here if you’d like to look into it:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FSClient.

This also has hotkeys for answering calls (It also sets the focus of the window to the front when a call comes in, so if you’re doing something else, the answer call bubble will pop up on top), ending calls, and muting (It has a hold button too, but there’s no assigned hotkey). There’s also a hotkey for setting the focus back to the dial pad.

This is a direct download link to the zip file if you’d like to test it:

http://files.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/x86/FSClient.zip.