moderated Re: "Ghost Reading" in JAWS 2018

Gentlemen (or, perhaps, Lady & Cristóbal), thank you for letting me know that this is not only happening to me.

I think my last student with JAWS was on JAWS 17, and I dealt with prior versions all the way back to JAWS 10, and I do not recall that having happened.

There have been a couple of major issues with JAWS 2018 on this machine, and I thought we'd resolved them all, and I had the uneasy feeling that this might be the next one rearing its ugly head.  Apparently not.

         ~ Mark Twain