From: Marilyn Bland <tinkerbelltx@...>
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date created: , 9:05:38 PM
Subject: Checking remaining battery power + keyboard layout

Tom and Bill,

Thanks for being so patient with me. Yes, I think I’ve got it now. J Sorry it took so much back and forth.

I’m assuming I don’t have laptop keyboard configuration because my laptop has a numpad like a free-standing keyboard. I didn’t think – didn’t know - to mention that when I first asked my question. There are so, so many things everyone else seems to know that I don’t have a clue about – makes me nervous to even ask.

Again, many thanks.

Marilyn