moderated Re: Using the outlook web interface with jaws

Michael Mote

Hi there! Been there done that. There is a more user friendly view of the Outlook app. You have to activate it. It is for low band width sites, and I will tell you, it strips some of the features, leaving you with basic email functionality. You can see if the help desk can find it in settings.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3:24 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Using the outlook web interface with jaws

Hi all,

Hoping someone can give me some help. In my office there is an ongoing email issue that prevents us from sending or receiving email except through the web interface of outlook.

The interface looks like it should be accessible enough, but for some reason I am finding it incredibly confusing. If anyone has some familiarity with the outlook interface and can give me some tips I would very much appreciate the help. Our helpdesk folks have no idea how soon the problems will be fixed so there's no telling how long I will be trapped in outlook web mail hell.

Thanks in advance

--
Kimberly