moderated Using the outlook web interface with jaws

Kimber Gardner

Hi all,

Hoping someone can give me some help. In my office there is an ongoing
email issue that prevents us from sending or receiving email except
through the web interface of outlook.

The interface looks like it should be accessible enough, but for some
reason I am finding it incredibly confusing. If anyone has some
familiarity with the outlook interface and can give me some tips I
would very much appreciate the help. Our helpdesk folks have no idea
how soon the problems will be fixed so there's no telling how long I
will be trapped in outlook web mail hell.

Thanks in advance

--
Kimberly