moderated Re: Checking remaining battery power

Tom Behler

Bill:

Yes, I assumed that she already had Jaws set for the  laptop keyboard configuration.

As for the AC power notification when the computer is plugged in, I tried to indicate that this would tell her she was on normal electrical power, and that her battery was charging.

At least I think she’s got it now.

Tom Behler