From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 12:38 PM
To: jfw <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Problem due to absence of applications key

Hi all,
I know this may be quite a stupid query but can't develop a work around for
this. Being a low vision person, I was used to operating with the mouse with
my screen magnifier. Hence, the right click was an essential part of my
functioning. When I embraced JAWS, the right click was replaced by the
application key on the keyboard. However, my new laptop doesn't have an
application key. The only option I have is the * button on the num pad with
Num lock off. However, this hardly does the job.
Eagerly await some work arounds.
Thanks a lot.
Best
Turab