moderated Re: Problem due to absence of applications key

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Shift-F10

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of turab chimthanawala
Sent: Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018 18:38
To: jfw <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Problem due to absence of applications key

Hi all,
I know this may be quite a stupid query but can't develop a work around for this. Being a low vision person, I was used to operating with the mouse with my screen magnifier. Hence, the right click was an essential part of my functioning. When I embraced JAWS, the right click was replaced by the application key on the keyboard. However, my new laptop doesn't have an application key. The only option I have is the * button on the num pad with Num lock off. However, this hardly does the job.
Eagerly await some work arounds.
Thanks a lot.
Best
Turab