moderated Re: Problem due to absence of applications key

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Try shift-f10 That is the Windows keyboard command to bring up the context menu.
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jun 24, 2018, at 9:37 AM, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I know this may  be quite a stupid query but can't develop a work
around for this. Being a low vision person, I was used to operating
with the mouse with my screen magnifier. Hence, the right click was an
essential part of my functioning. When I embraced JAWS, the right
click was replaced by the application key on the keyboard. However, my
new laptop doesn't have an application key. The only option I have is
the * button on the num pad with Num lock off. However, this hardly
does the job.
Eagerly  await some work arounds.
Thanks a lot.
Best