moderated Problem due to absence of applications key

turab chimthanawala

Hi all,
I know this may be quite a stupid query but can't develop a work
around for this. Being a low vision person, I was used to operating
with the mouse with my screen magnifier. Hence, the right click was an
essential part of my functioning. When I embraced JAWS, the right
click was replaced by the application key on the keyboard. However, my
new laptop doesn't have an application key. The only option I have is
the * button on the num pad with Num lock off. However, this hardly
does the job.
Eagerly await some work arounds.
Thanks a lot.
Best