From: Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:52 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Optimal Settings for Jaws on a Windows 7 Computer?

Hello,
In my HP Windows mobility center it doesn't have that option.
I've googled turning off performance of the function keys on an HP windows 7
Laptop, but no one seems to have the problem of needing F10 to get to the
menu bar or having F11 to get to full screen. I couldn't find anything.
My alt button doesn't work and Google doesn't display a search or I'm
feeling Lucky button or I'd be fine.
Is this just a problem with HP computers?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
From: "Sherry Gomes" <sherriola@gmail.com>
To: <blindwindows7@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [blindwindows7] Function keys
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:02 PM

Ah, this happened to me with my new laptop. Go into the control pane
and look for something called windows mobility center. That's where
I was able to change the performance of the function keys. It was
set on multi media and I changed it to standard.

sherry