From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of BlindedByTheLight
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 11:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: DVD to MP4 converter

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend an accessible DVD to MP4 converter? I am hoping to
convert to actual video, not just audio. I hoped Total Recorder would do
it, but when I try to open one of the .VOB files that actually contain the
video, I receive a message that Total Recorder does not support "pure MPEG"
files.

I found plenty of software that claims to do it, including WinDVDX, but they
did not seem to work with JAWS, unless there are scripts I do not know
about.

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!!!

Mike