Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 4:57 PM
Subject: Can you have two JAWS keys?

All,

I like having Caps Lock be a JAWS key.  This is helpful for commands where my right hand hits the other key, such as to check the time.  In Window Eyes, enabling the Caps lock as an alternate allowed me to use either Caps Lock or to continue using the Insert key, which I did based on whichever hand was hitting the additional key.  It seems that when I enable Caps Lock as a JAWS key, that neither the regular or the extended insert keys  continue to function as a JAWS key.  Is there a way to enable both?

Robin Van Lant |  Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance |  720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114