moderated Re: Outlook 2016 crashes when running JAWS

Van Lant, Robin

JAWS 2018 build 1803 non-tandem.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 crashes when running JAWS

What version of Jaws are you running?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:04 PM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io) <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Outlook 2016 crashes when running JAWS

All,

My work laptop was just upgraded to Windows 10 and Office 36f yesterday.  At first yesterday, I was in Outlook going through all the settings to to adjust things to the way I like it.  At some point, I think it was after I had to reboot form computer, I can launch Outlook and JAWS starts to read it, but as soon as I push an arrow key or a tab key to start navigating, Outlook says it has run into a problem and stops working.  I can run outlook just fine if JAWS is not running, but if JAWS is running, I cannot touch a key with the error message showing up and telling me to close the program.   Any ideas of what may be causing this?  Do I call Freedom Scientific or Microsoft Accessibility?

Robin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114