moderated Re: Are there special settings for Outlook 2010 ribbons and Jaws 2018?

Shannon

Bill,

That sounded like a good idea, but no luck.

I did have it set to highlighted

If I just arrow down after getting to view and do nothing else I get all that junk. If I right arrow across it will be fine until I hit the conversations tab and then all bets are off. The junk comes back. With right and left arrows.

The whole reason I am even in this View area is because EVERY stinking folder has the reading preview pane on by default, the to do bar and all that jaz.

I would love to figure out how to use conversation views but I don’t understand what is going on.

It works so well on the iphone, and used to in Outlook Express with WE. I can’t figure out what to do with Jaws and conversations.

That is why I am even looking here. But with all the noise I don’t know what is happening or what I am actually focused on.

I hoped a new computer would get rid of some of my gremlins but this one just lived through all the fresh installs as of April.

Thanks

Shannon