moderated Re: Are there special settings for Outlook 2010 ribbons and Jaws 2018?

Shannon

Well that didn’t work.

Alt then right arrow to View press enter only says  “ leaving menues”.

Pressing the Dwown after arrowing right to View gets this spoken.

menu
Lower Ribbon
Current View group box alert han... lerts - shan... To Manager - shan... To Manager Meeting FromeetingAddress Book Teaam E-mail Reply & Delete Reply & Delete Type Sh Sho Show as Conversations sations citi alertFromMhan... Toeeting ToManager - shan...Size To Manales Findrs tin Reverse Sort Addre Add Up Adddress Bookder eNote HTeam E-mail Reply & Delete Reply & Add Columnsce Related Address BookSub Subject Type Attachments Accountciti alerts - shaan... To Mana ereting
Change View sub menu
Alt followed by V, C V

what is all that garbage?

I can arrow across some of the ribbon tabs but it will start with the babble  after a couple and then left arrowing back.\

Why is it doing this?

There is a lot of junk being spoken and it makes it confusing.

So do I have something configured wrong?

Thanks

Shannon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Are there special settings for Outlook 2010 ribbons and Jaws 2018?

No

Do alt

Right arrow to view and hit enter

Now arrow right through the items to the section you wish hit enter and then arrow down to your choice

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: June 21, 2018 7:51
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Are there special settings for Outlook 2010 ribbons and Jaws 2018?

Hello,

I was wondering why the ribbon choices read so strangely? When I try to go into the view part of the ribbon to adjust things like  reading pane, conversation grouping. The ribbon seams to be picking up all kinds of other things to say for example here is the speech history.

To change ribbons Use Left or Right arrows. To navigate the current ribbon, use Tab or Shift Tab.
Alt followed by V
menu
Lower Ribbon
Current View group box citi alerts - shan... To ManagerMeetingAddress Book Team E-mail Reply & Delete Updatee Folder IgUpdate Folder Copy Folder CreatM o Download Reverse SortShow as Conversations From To Size Send Alll ClSend All Unmark to Download HAdd Columnsce Address Book Subject Type Attachments Account
Change View sub menu

Why is it reading like this?

Ar e there settings that I need to tweek or something? It is really confusing to hear all that junk.

Thanks

Shannon

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.