moderated Re: Are there special settings for Outlook 2010 ribbons and Jaws 2018?

Shannon

Well that didn’t work.

Alt then right arrow to View press enter only says  “ leaving menues”.

Pressing the Dwown after arrowing right to View gets this spoken.

menu
Lower Ribbon
Current View group box alert han... lerts - shan... To Manager - shan... To Manager Meeting FromeetingAddress Book Teaam E-mail Reply & Delete Reply & Delete Type Sh Sho Show as Conversations sations citi alertFromMhan... Toeeting ToManager - shan...Size To Manales Findrs tin Reverse Sort Addre Add Up Adddress Bookder eNote HTeam E-mail Reply & Delete Reply & Add Columnsce Related Address BookSub Subject Type Attachments Accountciti alerts - shaan... To Mana ereting
Change View sub menu
Alt followed by V, C V

what is all that garbage?

I can arrow across some of the ribbon tabs but it will start with the babble  after a couple and then left arrowing back.\

Why is it doing this?

There is a lot of junk being spoken and it makes it confusing.

So do I have something configured wrong?

Thanks

Shannon