moderated In what folder is that message

Gudrun Brunot

Hi gang: I have Windows 7, Outlook 10, JAWS 2018. I’m trying to move a message to its appropriate folder where I have related items. I can do a control-escape and search for the term or name under the startup menu, and that will show them in the results list, but I can’t for the life of me see what folder they are in. Any hotkey or hint?

I’ve tried the control-e to search in Outlook, but it wants to look in the in box, and I want it to look in all folders, and I want to see the name of the folder that the messages belong in. So far, I’ve tried just selecting the main email box, not the In or any of the other boxes inside it. That shows nothing at all.

Any help appreciated.

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: vocal instruction, voiceover production, translation, phone interpreting, sound design, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com

New Email Address:  brunotgudrun@...