From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Amanda
Berkley
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Anyone familiar with Zoom?

Hi Mike,

Do you suggest using it on a computer or via a mobile device such as the
iPhone?

I've looked at the Zoom site, and it seems very confusing as to which
platform I would need to connect 1 on 1 with a person.

Thanks,
Amanda

On 6/19/18, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:
Hi there! I have used Zoom several times, both as a host, and as an
attendee. It is very user friendly, and has a lot of shortcut keys
that you can take advantage of when using the application.