moderated Re: Anyone familiar with Zoom?

Michael Mote

Hi Amanda! I've used it both ways. If I'm being honest, the PC version seems to work better, but it really depends on what you're going to be doing in your session. If it requires you to share your screen, then by all means, use your computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Amanda Berkley
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Anyone familiar with Zoom?

Hi Mike,

Do you suggest using it on a computer or via a mobile device such as the iPhone?

I've looked at the Zoom site, and it seems very confusing as to which platform I would need to connect 1 on 1 with a person.

Thanks,
Amanda

On 6/19/18, Michael Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there! I have used Zoom several times, both as a host, and as an
attendee. It is very user friendly, and has a lot of shortcut keys
that you can take advantage of when using the application.