From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Peter Holdstock
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Optimal Settings for Jaws on a Windows 7 Computer?

Hi, you will be able to disabled the mouse using Device Manager. Just type
in device manager on the start menu. Once it's up tab then go down the list
to mice and other pointing devices and expand it. Then go to the mice
devices and press the applications key. Then go to disable. Note that will
disable the mouse but won't uninstall it. Don't tick the box if it's present

offering to uninstall the driver though as that will delete the driver.

Peter