From: "Dave Scrimenti" <dscrimenti@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:52
Subject: [Bulk] Turning off the announcement of volume changes on a laptop.

I have a Lenovo T400 and JFW 11. In some programs, when I use the up and
down volume buttons on the laptop, jaws speaks the number. So if I increase
the volume, Jaws says: 2, 3, 4, etc. Anyone know how I can shut this off so
I can change the volume without Jaws announcing each change? I tried
removing the volume icon from the taskbar. And FS tech support had no ideas.