moderated Re: Putting items on contact list

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

To make a new contact in Outlook:

1. Control 3 or Control Y then C.
2. Control N.
3. Shift Tab.
4. Enter
5. Tab once and type first name; on the second tab is middle
name and on the third is last name.
6. Tab to OK
7. Tab to Display Window. (I always back out or delete name
in order to get first name first, as that is how I prefer my
list to look. That is a personal preference, so if you want
last name first, you have completed this step.)
8. Tab four times to email and enter the contact's email
address.
9. Tab once to the display to see if all the information is
accurate.
10. Press Alt F4.

HTH,

Carolyn