moderated Putting items on contact list

kevin meyers

Hello, There has been several emails about creating a group list. It asks for a contact on the list. I never created a contact. How is a contact created? Then how is it used? Right now after I have used an email address and want to send to the same person, I create a new email which puts me on the TO:. I then type in the first letter of the email address and one shows up. IF that is not the one I want I can arrow down to see other matches. Some times the email address has the persons name. There is never anything in my contact list.

Cheers,

Kevin Meyers