moderated Re: Pacmate Question

Stephanie Switzer

My guess is he’s trying to download it in BRF format so he could play it with an instrument. I don’t know if that format is supported with the pacmate or not since the pacmate is so old.

On Jun 17, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Bob <buildyourownwealth@...> wrote:

Good Morning:

Why is he trying to download music in brf format?
What format is the music in? If possible, he should try to download in mp3.

Bob

On 6/17/18, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:
Perhaps the device just doesn't support the file format.
Pat ByrneAt 07:26 AM 6/17/2018, you wrote:
Good Morning Folks

I have a client who has an old Pacmate QX400 and is trying to
download music from bard in BRF format and is getting a format not
recognized message. Since I am a braille novice and a braille
display nincompoop any ideas of what could be causing the issue. Any
insight would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Virus-free.

YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT:
HTTP://BOB-CLARK.COM
Telephone: 800-345-9760