moderated Re: Question about Windows Mail

david

hello; well, I must be missing something, I thought I heard a question
regarding vista and windows mail;
quote:
Hello Everybody:

Are there any members on this list who use Windows Mail when they used
Windows Vista?

If there are, do you remember if there was a short cut keystroke to take you

to the contact folder so you could access your list of contacts?

However if we're talking about windows live mail, why can't you use ctrl+#3
to get into your contacts, and then? ctrl+1 to go back to the inbox.

       The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.