From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:22 AM
Subject: Groups.iio All List Query

Hi All,

I noticed something today that I've never noticed before at the bottom of any email that I receive from a Groups.io email list / club.  If I go to the bottom of any email, arrow up a couple of times, and right below the unsubscribe link is my email address!

Would y'all please check any email you get from any Groups.io list you're a member for what I described above, and let me know if you're seeing your email address at the bottom of each email, or if you're seeing someone elses' email address?

All input on this matter will be greatly appreciated!  Thank you very very much!
Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.