Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: Office 365 Help please

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your advice.  I appreciate it very much.
Lynne Moore

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:51 AM

If you have Office 365, and you left Outlook 2010 installed, there is your problem. Office 365 installs Outlook 2016. You should not be running two versions together. At least that is my understanding. Even though it may not be jaws related, you use Jaws, so I'd highly suggest calling Microsoft accessibility: 1-800-936-5900.
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jun 12, 2018, at 2:44 AM, Lynne Moore <lynne57moore@...> wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if one of you kind souls would mind giving me some help.  I’m having a problem with office 365, microsoft outlook 2010 and Windows 7.  The problem isn’t JAWS-related, so I can’t discuss it on the list.  If anyone would be willing to help, could you write me privately at lynne57moore@...?  Thank you.
Lynne Moore