From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Groups.iio All List Query

My email address is at the bottom as well.� Any reason
why?

On 6/13/2018 1:22 AM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi All,
I noticed something today that I've never noticed before
at the bottom
of any email that I receive from a Groups.io email list /
club.� If
I go to the bottom of any email, arrow up a couple of
times, and right
below the unsubscribe link is my email address!
Would y'all please check any email you get from any
Groups.io list
you're a member for what I described above, and let me
know if you're
seeing your email address at the bottom of each email, or
if you're
seeing someone elses' email address?
All input on this matter will be greatly appreciated!�
Thank you
very very much!
Take Care.� Mike.� Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.