Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Freedom Scientific partners with Computers for the Blind to give the best computing experience to those who need it - Freedom Scientific Blog

On Jun 11, 2018, at 2:15 PM, Cristóbal <crismunoz54@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me the price for home use SMa?
Thank you

This is pretty cool. For those of us who already have Jaws, probably not a “big deal”, but still. The more who are able to get access to a quality screen reader, the better.

And yes, I am aware of NVDA.

I’ve helped a VI low-income friend get a machine from this organization in the past. They do good work.

Once you get past the initial purchase of Jaws, if you price out the SMAs, it’s basically a $5.00 monthly subscription anyway.

http://blog.freedomscientific.com/cftb/