moderated Re: Goldwave

Mario

Amanda, once you have the scripts saved to the hard drive, locate the
.zip file (archive), press enter to open it, select the files you will
need (I don't think you'll need any of the Goldwave4 files), and copy
the files by pressing control+c or cut by pressing control+x.
now for part 2:

* if you are using Windows 10, the scripts will need to go in the
appropriate location following these steps:

• press the Windows key and up arrow to all apps, checked.
• once JAWS announces suggested, type j to get to the JAWS folder of
which version you're using. for example JAWS 2018.
• press the space bar, down arrow to Utilities and press the enter key.
• down arrow to Explore My Settings and press the enter key.
• now press control+v to paste the scripts you had copied or cut
previously. you can press alt+f4 because your done.

* if you are using Windows 7, the scripts will need to go in the
appropriate location following these steps:

• press the Windows key, up arrow to all programs, right arrow once and
down arrow twice.
• type j until you get to the JAWS folder according to the version you
are using. for example JAWS 2018.
• right arrow and type e to get to the Explore settings.
• right arrow, down arrow twice to Explore My Settings and press enter.
• now press control+v to paste the scripts you had copied or cut
previously. you can press alt+f4 because your done.

* you can check if the scripts are loading by pressing insert+q after
starting Goldwave. if JAWS announces that the Goldwave settings are
loaded, that's great! mission accomplished.