moderated Re: Goldwave

Richard Turner

Did you read anything in the manual? You have to select a different recording source.
If I have time later, when I'm on my computer, I will get the steps for you, but you could probably figure it out faster with the manual.
As for the scripts, I am not an expert with them by any means.
People have posted steps on here before.
I wish I could help more quickly.
Richard

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

On Jun 12, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@...> wrote:

Well, I tried to record a sample track with Goldwave, but it's
recording microphone sound, not system sound and I didn't see an
option to select just system sound in the preferences. Also, how do
you install JAWS scripts? I'm not sure if I did that correctly since
I've never done scripts before.

Thanks,
Amanda

On 6/12/18, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
Hi, Amanda. There isn’t one particular build of Windows 10 that you need.
Besides, eventually, everyone will need to update their version of Windows
10.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...