moderated Re: Opening a link in a new tab from the "List of Links" dialog

It does appear that the "Move to Link" option from the List of Links Dialog, then hitting CTRL+Enter once focus is on the link, is going to be the only way to accomplish what I had hoped would be available via some modifier key within the dialog itself.

That will still save quite a bit of time with regard to reloading web pages one wishes to come back to.

         ~ Mark Twain