From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian
Vogel
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 7:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening a link in a new tab from the "List of Links" dialog

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 04:12 pm, netbat66 wrote:
is this while in the browser?
No. I don't know how much more clear I can be about wanting to be able to
trigger this directly out of the JAWS "List of Links" dialog.

Of course there's a web browser running underneath in order to get said
dialog, but I have yet to find a way to activate a link directly from the
dialog that will force it to open in a separate tab of its own.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many
of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable
views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little
corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~ Mark Twain