From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 7:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening a link in a new tab from the "List of Links" dialog

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 04:12 pm, netbat66 wrote:

is this while in the browser?

No.  I don't know how much more clear I can be about wanting to be able to trigger this directly out of the JAWS "List of Links" dialog.

Of course there's a web browser running underneath in order to get said dialog, but I have yet to find a way to activate a link directly from the dialog that will force it to open in a separate tab of its own.

         ~ Mark Twain