From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 11 June 2018 16:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Multiple Signatures

Hi Steve,

If you compose a new message you can select signatures under Home > Include > Signatures, shortcut is Alt+H then a and s However, if you reply to a message it's under Message > Include > Signatures and the shortcut is a bit more complicated, Alte+E then 2, a and s.
If there is another way then I don't know it, I Googled this and found where to go in the ribbon and then simply recorded the shortcut keys.