moderated Re: Multiple Signatures

Steve Griffiths

I can use Alt + H, A, S to get a list of my signatures whether I'm creating a new message or replying to one.

Thanks,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 11 June 2018 16:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Multiple Signatures

Hi Steve,

If you compose a new message you can select signatures under Home > Include > Signatures, shortcut is Alt+H then a and s However, if you reply to a message it's under Message > Include > Signatures and the shortcut is a bit more complicated, Alte+E then 2, a and s.
If there is another way then I don't know it, I Googled this and found where to go in the ribbon and then simply recorded the shortcut keys.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cook, Steve
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Multiple Signatures

Hi All,

Using JAWS 2018, Outlook 2016, on a Windows 10 computer. I have multiple signatures in Outlook. I know there is a keystroke to choose my signature for my messages, but I can't recall what it is. Does anyone know the keystroke? Thanks in advance!

steve

This email and any attachment to it are confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose either the message or any information contained in the message.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this email and notify the sender immediately.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender only, unless otherwise stated.
All emails, incoming and outgoing, may be recorded by Guide Dogs and monitored for legitimate business purposes.
Guide Dogs exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising or resulting from the receipt, use or transmission of this email to the fullest extent permitted by law.

The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
Tel: 0118 983 5555
Email: guidedogs@...
Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG.
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.