moderated Re: Firefox Quantum, Version 60, and getting to browser control buttons

Just thought I'd give this a bump in hopes the original got lost in the mix or that "new eyes" might have arrived in the last five days.

Does anyone know how to throw focus on to the Firefox menu button (not the classic menu, via ALT or ALT plus letter) and then navigate to the buttons to its left?

Without keyboard access to this area it's impossible to fire up the Read Aloud add-on, which means it's completely inaccessible to its primary target demographic.

I know I used to be able to do this and, at this point, have tried everything I can think of and resorted to multiple forums trying to find out if anyone knows how to do it.  So far, crickets. . .
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~ Mark Twain

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.