From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amanda Berkley
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 11:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Goldwave

What do you mean if my version of windows allows it?

I have Windows 10...

On 6/10/18, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
Yes, if your version of Windows allows it.
Goldwave is my all time favorite application for recording.
You will want to read the manual sections about selecting your recording
source.
You also will want the Goldwave scripts for Jaws, in which case it works
very well with Jaws. Here is the link to the scripts.
https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jaws-users.com%2Fscripts%2FAudio%2Fgoldwave_5-6_jaws_scripts_2_0.zip&data=02%7C01%7C%7C16c1ac436cd94d6d858108d5cefbec9a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636642503749538223&sdata=I1gYuIwWoqopXbvy3bJh4lLpBoyNBXR76cZ51rG3%2BPY%3D&reserved=0

HTH,
Richard

“The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world
quieter.”