moderated Re: Computers to Help People, Take a Different Road

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 04:02 pm, Cristóbal wrote:
Whatever VFO’s aims are, the fact is that this is going to allow for a lot more people to get access to technology they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford on their own.
About which I am entirely in agreement, even if I have less than glowing feelings toward VFO.  I really don't care all that much why someone is giving something away, in its fully functional form, gratis.  The old saying, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," applies.

         ~ Mark Twain