From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Computers to Help People, Take a Different Road

Your accusations against Computers for the Blind are totally outrageous and out of line. They provide a valuable service, and I can attest from personal experience that their refurbished computers are not defective as you imply. In fact, I am composing this message on a refurbed Dell Optiplex desktop that I acquired from them three years ago, and it works perfectly. As ffor blind people getting out into the work force, the unemployment rate, by the NFB’s own admission is 70%, a figure which has not changed in decades, and a situation for which, as far as I am concerned, the blindness advocacy groups must bear part of the blame. And exactly what type of employment “opportunity” are you talking about? Fuller Brush salesman?Avon lady? Tupperware party?Multilevel marketing scheme? Give me a break.

Gerald