From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via
Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 2:58 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Focused inbox in Microsoft Outlook for Windows

I'm trying to manage my mail better by invoking the "focused inbox" option
in Outlook for Windows (the latest version installed from Office 365).

After turning on Focused Inbox within the View tab, what's the easiest way
to switch between the "focused" and "other" inboxes, and to move messages
between the two?

Focused Inbox works well under Microsoft Outlook for iOS, but it isn't
obvious how to use it with JAWS (or any other screen reader) under Windows.
So, hints would be welcome from those who have been there already.