moderated Re: Opening a link in a new tab from the "List of Links" dialog

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 02:58 pm, Brice Mijares wrote:
Isn't that done in the browser settings?
No.  You're thinking of the setting that says to open what would normally open in its own window to open in a tab instead.  That's already taken care of.

To force a clicked link to open in a new tab "the sighted way" before you click on it you hold down CTRL.  If one is actually sitting on the webpage itself in a screen reader you hold down CTRL before you hit Enter to activate the link.  However, since one is often not sitting in the webpage, but in the "list of links" dialog when the activation takes place I'm wondering if there's a way to force opening in a new link when doing so from the dialog.  I have yet to find it.

It would be interesting to know if one can force a link to open in it's own window out of the "list of links" dialog as well.

         ~ Mark Twain