moderated Computers for the Blind

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Freedom Scientific has not been living up to their old standards in recent months, in my opinion, but with their partnership with CFTB they just improved their grade in my book.  Awesome, for many in the blind community cannot afford a system or have the blessing of a state agency to assist with purchase.  In fact, prior to knowing about this group my wife and I donated old systems to a local assistive technology person who turned the systems around.  Nice work Freedom, and perhaps a an idea for all of us who may be retiring an older system.

Dan