Re: [Bulk] Optimal Settings for Jaws on a Windows 7 Computer?

Dave...

Brandon,

Forget about Control Panel in Classic View. There are many once-familiar
dialogs that will look different from XP.

Don't think Home vs. Professional has anything to do with it, unless you
have a non-professional version of JAWS on a professional operating system.

Have no idea about your line breaks, except that you might want to make sure
you have IE maximized.

What do you mean by "out of the box" with regard to Freedom Scientific?

I didn't have to fiddle with anything when I got my Windows 7 machine and
JAWS 12 installed.

Do you perhaps have a touchpad or a touch stick that's getting in your way
when you're working? I turned both mine off to prevent accidental movement
of the cursor.

You have JAWS 11 and I'm not sure that JAWS 11 has all the bugs worked out
with regard Windows Live Mail.

Dave Carlson