moderated Re: getting to a list of bookmarks in chrome

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I have no answer for you. F-6 works for me. Try alt f follow by B.

On 6/11/2018 10:06 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey there, i don't see anything for show imported bookmarks or any of
that. f6 seems to do nothing.
Any ideas?
On 6/11/18, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@att.net> wrote:
Forgot to mention to hit right arrow key after hitting f-6.

On 6/11/2018 9:28 AM, brice Mijares wrote:
Try F-6. Also try f-6 and shift tab twice for other imported book marks.
Browsers are like screen readers, you may need  to try more than one  to
see which works best for current task.

On 6/11/2018 9:15 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,
OK, well, i am playing with chrome and am thinking of potentially
switching to it.
So i did a bookmarks import.  I thought to bring up the list of my
bookmarks is control shift d, but it keeps asking me for a bookmark
name.  Did i miss something?
So far this seems to be a lot more responsive using chrome.  What do
you guys think of Chrome?

Cheers,
Jed