moderated Re: getting to a list of bookmarks in chrome

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Try F-6. Also try f-6 and shift tab twice for other imported book marks. Browsers are like screen readers, you may need to try more than one to see which works best for current task.

On 6/11/2018 9:15 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,
OK, well, i am playing with chrome and am thinking of potentially
switching to it.
So i did a bookmarks import. I thought to bring up the list of my
bookmarks is control shift d, but it keeps asking me for a bookmark
name. Did i miss something?
So far this seems to be a lot more responsive using chrome. What do
you guys think of Chrome?
Cheers,
Jed