moderated Re: Problems with my gmail account

david

hello;

if your unable to get into your outlook email,

most likely you'll need to turn on less secure settings,

go to:

https://www.google.com/settings/security/

Allow less secure apps: off

Some apps and devices use less secure sign-in technology, which could leave your account vulnerable. You can turn off access for these apps (which we recommend)

or choose to use them despite the risks.

so, if you turn on this security feature you'll be able to get into your outlook 2016 inbox.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.