moderated Re: Update On Outlook 2016 e-mail Attachment Issue

Ralf Kefferpuetz

No issues with NVDA…

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018 20:47
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Update On Outlook 2016 e-mail Attachment Issue

Hello, everyone.

I just installed the latest build of Jaws 2018—version 1805.33, and I am now able to attach documents to an e-mail at least some of the time.

What I mean is that the process works, but not consistently.

I have tried the various suggestions I have been given for attaching files, and they all seem to work at least most of the time.

However, there still are some times when Outlook e-mail completely crashes, irrespective of the attachment method I use.

My next steps will likely be to see what happens with either NVDA or Narrator to help determine if this is a Jaws issue.

Will keep everyone posted.

Once again, I’m using Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here, along with Jaws 2018 on this windows 7 computer.

Tom Behler